LET’S TRY THIS AGAIN!
So providing the roadmap goes to plan 🤞 we’ll be able to open our door again from April 12th 🥳
It’ll just be for personal lessons to begin with then from May 17th group classes can resume if all goes well 👏
We’ll be in touch over the next few weeks to start booking people back in or you can get in touch with us if you’re interested in having some 1-2-1 lessons
See everyone soon 😍
Charlotte & Matt
- Do not attend if you feel unwell or if you or anyone you have been in contact with has Covid-19 or has any symptons of the virus. Please inform us straight away if you are contacted by Test and Trace.
- We ask that you wear a mask when arriving/departing/moving around the Sherwin Club. Masks are not advised when dancing and we won’t be enforcing that you wear one during the class but you can if you wish. Please don’t place masks on the tables.
- Also please refrain from putting bags (inc. shoe bags) and mobiles on the tables or chairs as these carry lots of germs!
- Please use the hand sanitizers provided.
- We allow 15 minutes between all classes/lessons to carry out any cleaning needed so therefore please do not enter the building more than 5 minutes before your class/lesson start time (wait in your car if you arrive early) and please leave within 5 minutes of your class/lesson ending to help keep any overlap between groups at a minimum.
- Please pay by card (preferably contactless) where possible.
- Anyone attending a class/lesson on their own will have to dance solo. We are not dancing with anyone and all teaching is non-contact and socially distanced.
Learn to dance in Derby with affordable lessons
Why start Ballroom dancing?
What our customers are saying …
Charlotte is a fantastic dancer. As a dance teacher, she maintains high attention and patience to ensure the end product is best as can be.
We asked her to help our first dance for our wedding. She handled the job with the highest level of importance and composed a routine that worked perfectly to our first dance song.
If you’re thinking of taking up dancing, I’d definitely give Rendezvous a call.
I have been attending classes at Rendezvous with my husband for a few years and have noticed a real step change in our skills since Charlotte took ownership. So thank you Charlotte for your brilliant teaching and plenty of patience!
Charlotte is an excellent dance teacher. She is enthusiastic, very good at her job and very friendly too. I highly recommend her.
We started attending Rendezvous for Dancing classes last year and can’t recommend them highly enough! The lessons are well structured with Charlotte and Matt being very patient which is just as well with my two left feet! Great social aspect, great exercise, great organised trips but most importantly we have such a laugh and not always at my expense, mostly but not always!
Great teaching, great patience, great fun.
I’ve never done a dance like this before, the teaching was explained very well, even though I was nervous as I went all by myself with no one to hold my hand, I felt at ease and made sure I wasn’t alone or singled out! Thank you! I can’t wait to progress xx
Linzi Estelle Fearn
Lovely people who make learning to dance fun
Very impressed with the teaching! She explained everything very well, and although I went by myself there was someone to dance with. 5/5!
Amazing dance school with young, enthusiastic dance teacher. They provide a personalised approach with learning at your own pace, which is invaluable. Excellent value for money!
Rendezvous For Dancing
(Sherwin Football Club)
107-117 Harrington Street
Tel: 07504 714 768
Follow us on Social Media
Please like our Facebook page to stay updated with new classes/events
Join our mailing list to stay informed of any News or New Events/Classes
Sun 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Mon 1:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Tue 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Wed 1:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Thur 1:00 pm - 10:15 pm
Fri 5:00 pm - 10:15 pm
Personal lessons may be available
outside of these times