Following the announcement a few days ago, we can continue to operate as a Covid Secure Business. There will be some new posters up with a RFD specific QR code to scan with the new NHS Covid mobile app if you wish to do so, so please download the app for your smartphone.
Here is the link: https://www.covid19.nhs.uk/
We’d like to say a big thank you to everyone who is currently attending our classes and lessons and want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to make it as safe as possible.
Charlotte and Matt
- Do not attend if you feel unwell or if you or anyone you have been in contact with has Covid-19 or has any symptons of the virus. Please inform us straight away if you are contacted by Test and Trace.
- We ask that you wear a mask when arriving/departing/moving around the Sherwin Club. Masks are not advised when dancing and we won’t be enforcing that you wear one during the class but you can if you wish. Please don’t place masks on the tables.
- Also please refrain from putting bags (inc. shoe bags) and mobiles on the tables or chairs as these carry lots of germs!
- Please use the hand sanitizers provided.
- We allow 15 minutes between all classes/lessons to carry out any cleaning needed so therefore please do not enter the building more than 5 minutes before your class/lesson start time (wait in your car if you arrive early) and please leave within 5 minutes of your class/lesson ending to help keep any overlap between groups at a minimum.
- Please pay by card (preferably contactless) where possible.
- Anyone attending a class/lesson on their own will have to dance solo. We are not dancing with anyone and all teaching is non-contact and socially distanced.