They will obviously be a little different than before with smaller class sizes and other guidelines in place (please take time to read all the safety precautions below) but we’re sure you’ll enjoy them just the same!
If you attended classes before lockdown, we will have contacted you directly by now. If you haven’t heard from us and are interested in returning or are new and would like to join a class, please get in touch as soon as possible to find out which classes are available as each one only has a very limited number of places.
With us opening on more days, there will also be more availability for personal lessons if you still don’t feel comfortable joining a class or prefer learning on a one to one basis.
As you all know we usually operate using pay as you go and we don’t like making people pay in advance for a number of weeks as we understand that things crop up and life can get in the way sometimes but, due to our reduced capacity, we are going to ask that everyone pays for a week in advance. There will only be exceptions if you tell us the week before that you can’t make it the following week. Otherwise, no refunds. Sorry.
Quite a few people have been asking me lately about when the social nights will be back. Unfortunately I don’t have any good news with regards to that just yet. The guidelines clearly state that currently no social/tea dances are allowed 🙁 As soon as we can, we will get the Friday socials up and running again!
We can’t wait to see you all over the coming weeks. We’ll go easy on you for the first few weeks and I’m sure once you get on the dancefloor, you will definitely remember more than you think!
Charlotte & Matt xXx
- Do not attend if you feel unwell or if you or anyone you have been in contact with has Covid-19 or has any symptons of the virus. Please inform us straight away if you are contacted by Test and Trace.
- We ask that you wear a mask when arriving/departing/moving around the Sherwin Club. Masks are not advised when dancing and we won’t be enforcing that you wear one during the class but you can if you wish. Please don’t place masks on the tables.
- Also please refrain from putting bags (inc. shoe bags) and mobiles on the tables or chairs as these carry lots of germs!
- Please use the hand sanitizers provided.
- We allow 15 minutes between all classes/lessons to carry out any cleaning needed so therefore please do not enter the building more than 5 minutes before your class/lesson start time (wait in your car if you arrive early) and please leave within 5 minutes of your class/lesson ending to help keep any overlap between groups at a minimum.
- Please pay by card (preferably contactless) where possible.
- Anyone attending a class/lesson on their own will have to dance solo. We are not dancing with anyone and all teaching is non-contact and socially distanced.