So we find ourselves in another lockdown and dance schools have been unable to remain open.
This is just a quick update to say that we are planning on reopening on Thursday 3rd December if we’re allowed!
Again, we will message everyone individually to confirm class/lesson dates & times.
Originally, we were planning on closing for Christmas after Thursday 17th December however, we’re now going to be staying open until Wednesday 23rd December. We’ll then reopen on Sunday 3rd January.
We have lots of ideas for new classes which we will hopefully be able to start in the new year – lockdowns permitting! There will definitely be a new beginners class, also courses on specific dances again and more 😉
Thank you all so much for supporting us throughout this year, it really means alot to us.
We hope you all stay safe and well during November and see everyone back in December.
Charlotte & Matt xXx
- Do not attend if you feel unwell or if you or anyone you have been in contact with has Covid-19 or has any symptons of the virus. Please inform us straight away if you are contacted by Test and Trace.
- We ask that you wear a mask when arriving/departing/moving around the Sherwin Club. Masks are not advised when dancing and we won’t be enforcing that you wear one during the class but you can if you wish. Please don’t place masks on the tables.
- Also please refrain from putting bags (inc. shoe bags) and mobiles on the tables or chairs as these carry lots of germs!
- Please use the hand sanitizers provided.
- We allow 15 minutes between all classes/lessons to carry out any cleaning needed so therefore please do not enter the building more than 5 minutes before your class/lesson start time (wait in your car if you arrive early) and please leave within 5 minutes of your class/lesson ending to help keep any overlap between groups at a minimum.
- Please pay by card (preferably contactless) where possible.
- Anyone attending a class/lesson on their own will have to dance solo. We are not dancing with anyone and all teaching is non-contact and socially distanced.