LET’S TRY THIS AGAIN!
So providing the roadmap goes to plan 🤞 we’ll be able to open our door again from April 12th 🥳
It’ll just be for personal lessons to begin with then from May 17th group classes can resume if all goes well 👏
We’ll be in touch over the next few weeks to start booking people back in or you can get in touch with us if you’re interested in having some 1-2-1 lessons
See everyone soon 😍
Charlotte & Matt
- Do not attend if you feel unwell or if you or anyone you have been in contact with has Covid-19 or has any symptons of the virus. Please inform us straight away if you are contacted by Test and Trace.
- We ask that you wear a mask when arriving/departing/moving around the Sherwin Club. Masks are not advised when dancing and we won’t be enforcing that you wear one during the class but you can if you wish. Please don’t place masks on the tables.
- Also please refrain from putting bags (inc. shoe bags) and mobiles on the tables or chairs as these carry lots of germs!
- Please use the hand sanitizers provided.
- We allow 15 minutes between all classes/lessons to carry out any cleaning needed so therefore please do not enter the building more than 5 minutes before your class/lesson start time (wait in your car if you arrive early) and please leave within 5 minutes of your class/lesson ending to help keep any overlap between groups at a minimum.
- Please pay by card (preferably contactless) where possible.
- Anyone attending a class/lesson on their own will have to dance solo. We are not dancing with anyone and all teaching is non-contact and socially distanced.