WE WILL BE REOPENING ON SUNDAY 26th JULY!!!
(we would have sent this out last week but had to wait for a reply from the Sherwin Club)
Although we could reopen as before, we have decided to graduate our return and just do personal lessons initially for a few weeks, then recommence group classes from either 10th/17th August and look to maybe reintroduce the Friday socials.
When group classes/socials do restart, the number of couples in each class will be limited which will affect some groups more than others so if you previously came to a class and intend on returning please let us know as booking your place may be required. For bigger classes, we may run the class twice if numbers are sufficient. There will also be a gap between classes to allow for cleaning so some class times will have to change slightly.
As with everywhere you go now, there are some new rules that will need to be followed when attending RFD…..
- Please don’t attend if you have any symptoms of coronavirus or if you feel unwell
- Please wash your hands before your lesson begins and use the hand sanitizer provided
- All lessons will be booked with a 15 minute gap between to allow one lesson to leave before the next arrives therefore please don’t come into the building more than 5 minutes before your time and leave within 5 minutes of your lesson finishing to avoid any overlap. This also allows time for cleaning
- Please pay using contactless if possible
- Lessons will be socially distanced and we will be unable to dance with you whether you are in a couple or having a lesson as an individual
- Face coverings optional
We’ll be in contact with all our previous personal lessons to start arranging days/times.
If you can’t wait a few weeks for classes to restart, want to get ahead or just feel that classes aren’t the right option for you anymore, then please get in touch and we can arrange you some personal lessons too!
We understand that not everyone may be happy to restart dancing just yet but we’ll be there when you are!
Charlotte & Matt xXx